Complaint Review: legaltrade.co.uk

• Updated: Thu, December 07, 2017
  • Reported By: Antonino — Linz Upper Austria Austria
  • legaltrade.co.uk

United States

legaltrade.co.uk I could never withdrawn my money. Thez find the excuse of bonus, 4100. I would like to close my account and have 2500euro back to my bank account Internet

I am Antonino T. I m an engeneer.

I contact you because I have problem with a trader company. I never could withdrawn even if my balance is 25000 EURO. I would like to know if it woud be possible solve this problem.

The starting investiment was 1000 + 5000Euro.

The manager, at the begining, promise  me to reach an ammount that I could buy an house(this is my goal).

Several time I asked him to withdrawn 4000Euro because I needed them for an urgent economic personal condition.

He always says yes, only wait 3 working days. But I never had money from this company. So I started to not trust them anymore.

Another time he requested me an Autria ID card. I can not have because I have an italian IDcard. I live in Austria but offcourse I do not have this austrian ID card. I have only my main address.

It sounds to me an excuse to avoid to give me money back, It sounds like as "it is impossible for me to have Austria ID card" as well "it is impossible for the company give me money back".

The problem started when they tried to take money from my credit card in August2017 without my permission. After they tried it without my permission then they call me to inform me.

They still continue to try to take money from my credit card. They try every month. Fortunately I lock my credit card. I had to do it because of this company.

They call me one week ago.  they told me that I can withdrawn only if I give them extra 4000euro.

I told them tha t i won do it. Therefore they delete all mz balance amount.

Now I lose my starting investment of 6000 euro.

The company name  is

The manager name is:

m.stevens@legaltrade.co.uk

Can you please help me for this problem?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legaltradecouk/-/legaltradecouk-i-could-never-withdrawn-my-money-thez-find-the-excuse-of-bonus-4100-i-1415609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content