Complaint Review: Legion Marketing Services

• Legion Marketing Services
    PO Box 31068
    Johnston, Iowa
    USA

Legion Marketing Services I cancelled an order in June and as of 8/15/13 haven't recieved my refund. Johnston Iowa

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Legion Marketing scam

8/15/13

I ordered a telemarketer for mazines in 6/11/13.  I called a few days later and cancelled the order.

I have not recieved my refund,   Is this company legitimate?  I believe Legion Marketing Services will

refund in the amount of $112.70!!!

Please let me know if this company is legitimate and if they will refund me $112.70.

Please respond

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legion-marketing-services/johnston-iowa-50131/legion-marketing-services-i-cancelled-an-order-in-june-and-as-of-81513-havent-recieved-1076246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Legion Marketing scam

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This company has been calling me off and on for the passed 9 months.  I have blocked their numbers, but somehow they have dozens of numbers because I still get phone calls from them.

I have argued repeatedly but they keep on harrassing me saying "you missed the deadline to cancel and have to stay on for this many years or you will go to collections and owe $500."  Lies!  I will never give you my card number and will continue to argue with you until you stop.

I never signed up for your magazines in the first place.  I gave you my signature twice in the letters you mailed me.  Don't say that you didn't get any signatures for cancelation purposes.