Complaint Review:

Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States.

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 25, 2017

• Reported By: Senior Informer — Tustin California USA
240 Business Center Dr Irvine, California United States of America

Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.
*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

. [continued below]....
....Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Lenders Cloud for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Lenders Cloud have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Lenders Cloud listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Lenders Cloud 's principal, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that solid relationships are at the heart of the business. As a successful businessman, Eric feels "It is critical to listen to his client’s needs and respond promptly properly." By always putting his customers first, Eric hopes to grow Lenders Cloud to be a power for good and fair pricing in an otherwise unforgiving industry.

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Lenders Cloud truly communicate all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on their promises."

Lenders Cloud is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Eric during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Lenders Cloud.

Lender Cloud presents merchants with various options for business financing versus just one offer. They have 25-30 different options for their merchants which set them apart from their competitors. Eric stated the following about his company, "typically when somebody's only giving you one offer that means that they're making the most money off of it. We base our business model more on providing service and long-term, multi-step solutions to merchants. So we're not a big shot, but we do more custom work for customers."

Leads for Lenders Cloud are primarily obtained through cold calling through purchased lists. Eric went on to explain the sales process for his company, "we reach out to them, and see if they need more [or any] financing. If they say yes, we get them out an application and an informational packet. And then a lot of the times they don’t need financing right then and there, but they want to have it on file, so our guys reach out to them... on timed intervals to make sure they’re good. If they do need financing they send in the application and then we put them through our process."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – LENDERS CLOUD

During the on-site interview, Eric was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Eric expressed that they don't receive very many complaints, "it’s a loan. So, there’s no fiddling with it. We are the broker. We collect the sources for them, they pick one, and then we put that paperwork in front of them. One of the good things about being a broker is you have a layer of protection there, in the lender, because the lender wants to make sure that the consumer has all their information, or understands the loan completely before they take it." He additionally stated, "when we’re going through the process: number one we don’t charge up front. So we work for free until we get them funding. Which I’m sure mitigates 99.9% of any complaint that we get."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Eric expressed that the comments were a personal attack by an anonymous third party, "[the] complaints are all more focused on damaging the ownership versus damaging the company. If you really read into them they’re everything from calling us...gay bashers to... child molesters and... everything in between. Making up fake companies that we had no involvement in, like the timeshare exchange or immigration exchange, saying that we were importing illegal aliens and then ripping them off. All these really outlandish things." To further assure future and current clients Lender Cloud undergoes several background checks in our to provide their services.

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to making things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Eric stated, "we’re more protective of our name and our situation... and really who we deal with, at the end of the day."

Lenders Cloud is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "I think for me it gives a level of comfort that we will have monitoring in place, as far as this is concerned. Ripoff Report has very high domain authority and with this giving a positive write up and really... making sure that... we have somebody internally there’s that’s watching. Just in case something like this were to happen again... either to the ownership here or to the company itself. And then being able to deal with that in a private manner is, I think, is worth its weight in gold."

LENDERS CLOUD – STATEMENT FROM THE MANAGING MEMBER

" Lenders Cloud is unlike any funding source available today. We provide a service and product which will leave you feeling as if you made an intelligent decision based on variety vs. a desperate need based loan you have no control over. Without small business our country would be doomed. Lenders cloud wants to empower those small businesses to make smart decisions on the funds they take and the impact it could have on their business.

Lenders Cloud 's account managers and agents have over 100 years of experience in business financing and welcome any challenge. Lenders Cloud takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Working at Lenders cloud gives me the ultimate in flexibility and freedom to serve my clients in every way possible. I am one of the lucky ones because I love what I do. "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Lenders Cloud 's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM LENDERS CLOUD

Lenders Cloud recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Lenders Cloud has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Eric, Ripoff Report is convinced that Lenders Cloud is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Lenders Cloud meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24-hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection /review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costa Mesa CA Irvine, California

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them.

STATEMENT FROM LENDERS CLOUD:

Defamation pure and simple. Explanation in the rebuttal. Cannot speak to "C" because I did nothing wrong.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no end to the creativity of scam artists like this, and seniors and people with low incomes are often the targets of scams. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from senior scams.To avoid mail theft, avoid having checks mailed to your home.If you receive any checks on a regular basislike social security, disability, or stock dividendshave those checks deposited directly into your bank account.It can be hard to say no to a telemarketer like eric, and that can mean financial disaster if you become a victim of a senior scam.To avoid this situation, you can reduce the number of telemarketer calls you receive by registering with the federal government's "Do Not Call Registry."You can register your land line phone or cell phone with the "Do Not Call Registry" online or by calling 1-888-382-1222.Seniors are often the target of him, which he usually offers something for free or almost free but signs you up for further financial obligations.If you receive a notice saying you won a contest or a cruise, read the fine print carefully for hidden costs to make sure it's not a senior scam.And if you decide to consider the offer, ask someone you trust for a second opinion before you sign up with him. A power of attorney gives a trusted person of your choice the power to make key financial or life decisions for you if you become incapacitated. Unfortunately, many people are taken advantage of by perpetrators like his senior scams when they become ill or injured and cannot make good decisions for themselves.Having someone who is legally empowered to make choices for you can save you from improper management of your finances, and its important to make execute your power of attorney before you become too ill to make this important decision.In short do not trust him or his company Senior Alliance Planning this firm is a scam and they will take all your money and your home be careful of this walking scam peddler.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lenders-cloud-verified-trusted-business-ripoff-report-verified-businesses-you-can-trust-lenders-cloud-strives-to-bring-our-clients-the-best-products-available-from-business-financing-to-credit-card-processing-lenders-cloud-partners-with-your-business-to-not-just-acquire-resources-for-you-but-to-be-the-last-finance-consultant-you-ever-deal-with-lenders-cloud-is-the-premier-provider-of-working-capital-in-the-united-states/irvine-california-92620/costa-mesa-ca-irvine-california-939356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Shalanski, Eric Dupree

Complaint is a Hoax-Company doesn't work with seniors!

AUTHOR: JennH12 - (United States of America)

I have worked with Eric and his company on multiple occasions and have been very satisfied with the services provided. I had several 1:1 meetings with Eric and he was nothing but professional, respectful and courteous. What really confuses me about this complaint is that this company does not work with the senior population making it pretty hard to scam seniors, when again, this company isn't senior focused. This is a fabricated, false "story"'. As a Business Executive, I can confidently say this compliant is a hoax based on, from what it clearly sounds like to me, a disgruntled/terminated employee who is out for revenge which is unprofessional and in my legal opinion, slander against Eric. From my experience he was an excellent business partner and I plan to continue to do business with Factory Exchange. I am an attractive woman and was not in any way sexually harassed and I've been treated with the upmost respect and professionalism. I also disagree with the comments of gay slander, i recall during one meeting where Eric and I were casually converaing while waiting for my late partner to arrive (which Eric was very understanding about this tardiness since I know his time is valuable) I recall him mentioning he has several gay/l*****n family members. This came up as I was talking about my family and a recent vacation where my brother brought his partner. Bottom line, I couldn't disagree more with the above complaints. I have worked enough with Eric to know these are false allegations from a disgruntled individual. If I were Eric, I'd seek retribution for slander. Again, I am confident I will continue to business with Factory Exchange and recommend him and his services. Please do not take this complaint to heart. It's false. Normally I wouldn't respond to such hogwash but this clearly is false and I felt inclined to speak up when I see something like this.

LIBEL! DISGRUNTLED DEFAMATION

AUTHOR: Brent Ship - (United States of America)

It is absolutely amazing to me what a disgruntled employee will do to attempt to ruin a perfectly honest, straight up and ethical individual to gain some instant gratification or short relief. This article is 0 lies. I have know Eric for over 15 years. We have done business together and became fast friends. Eric is none of the things being presented here. Eric is an honest person and has always treated me and my employees with the utmost respect and acts with the utmost integrity. Eric has spent many years volunteering at the mission during weekends and holidays to give back to the community. He has helped the less fortunate with job finding skills by helping homeless people write resumes, educating them on job skills and helping them get cleaned up, both literally and figuratively.

Whoever this posters is should be ashamed of himself! You sir are the cheat, swindler and liar. How dare you attempt to ruin an honest mans reputation with you libel and lies. I hope you are sued and taught a lesson in honestly. Speech is free, lies are not.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel

AUTHOR: Fighting Back - (USA)

After exiting our start up phase we were introduced to Richard Johnson of Macscon financial to procure funding as we entered our growth phase. Richard Johnson unsuccessfully introduced us around to his contacts in Newport Beach and promised us funding after charging us 4000.00 for an investor deck prepared by William Cain in his organization. After being introduced to a bevy of potential investors Richard Johnson gave us his terms and concurrently tried to play one partner against the other with the end game for him being that one partner would be pushed out as he absorbed the others equity. When we pushed back and told Richard Johnson that his terms were unacceptable he proceed to inter fear with existing business relationships we had work very hard to procure. This is when the situation got strange, we returned from a business trip to find Richard Johnson sitting in the conference room of a potential investor with the owner of a local Lamborghini dealership.  When asked what he was doing, Richard Johnson said that he was trying to
procure cars for our clients. At this point we were 2 weeks away from going out of business and Richard Johnson was making no progress. He then asked for more money and a salary matching the CEO of the company and we let him go as he was obviously delusional.

Immediately after letting him go he started attacking us online and had his lackey named Robert Goodrich infiltrate a corresponding company to watch us. Robert Goodrich immediately started spreading
misinformation to our new referral partners and concurrently posted defamatory comments on the internet about us. As the days progressed Robert Goodrich covertly gathered confidential information on our company including client lists and confidential information. Robert Goodrich then told a potential partner that Richard Johnson had copied our business model and was currently in operation. Knowing that Richard Johnson did not have the resources or the bandwidth to copy our model so we tactically gave Robert Goodrich pieces of information and low and behold the information ended up on this very site the next day. 14 days later there were 10 posts and these predators seemed to have gone away.

We began to search out legal representation at this point to suppress the posts he had put online. A lawyer was procured, Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich's IP addresses were gained through emails they had sent and matched to several sites. Letters were sent and curiously enough after 3 months of no posts to these sites posts began to pop up again. Now any rational human being would look at the content of what Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich posted and chuckle. They posted that we were guilty of everything from trafficking humans to elder abuse to time share fraud. We are also apparently under investigation by the FBI, Secret Service, and the CIA according to Richard Johnson and lackey Robert Goodrich.

Then the death threats started. Richard Johnson seems to have procured the services of an individual to issue death threats to a partner and his girlfriend. Threatening rape and all other types of atrocity.

This situation at this point crossed over from civil to criminal. A report was filed with the Costa Mesa police department and Richard Johnson is now being investigated. The curious thing is that every time Richard Johnson is poked at, a new post appears anonymously on the internet somewhere.

We are seeking criminal and civil charges against Richard Johnson and will not stop until we make sure that he cannot do this to another start-up company ever again.  Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich have failed miserably in the business world and will continue to do so because of their lack of vision and small intellect.
Our company has survived this onslaught and is growing with capital that we raised on our own. This growth could have been tripled if not for the negative and false press that Richard Johnson and Macscon Financial Services created. We will survive and the bottom feeders of the world with no vision will continue to assault innovative company's  that tell them "NO".