Complaint Review: Lenox Capital, Freedom Resource

• Lenox Capital, Freedom Resource
    1025 Rose Creek Drive Ste. 620, PMB 387
    Woodstock, Georgia

Lenox Capital Freedom Resource ripoff Woodstock Georgia

Its funny that Mary from Virginia Beach, Virginia had that happen to her. I had a girl Katie call me and tell me that I had been approved for a visa mastercard, for a credit of $5ooo. It was about the same time she got her call.

My call was at the end of may, first of June. They withdrew the 221.95 from my account on June 15th. Well a month went by and heard nothing. In august, it was the 10th to be exact i got a hold of them and they told me my benefits package was in the mail, That i should get on the 15th, and I did .There was suppose to be a credit card in my mail 5 to 7 days later and guess what it now March of 2003 and no credit card. Now I am out of 221.95 and pointless phone call to pay for.

Grace
New Hope, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2003 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lenox-capital-freedom-resource/woodstock-georgia/lenox-capital-freedom-resource-ripoff-woodstock-georgia-49752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content