Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tires

• Les Schwab Tires

vancouver, Washington
    United States of America

Les Schwab Tires Worthless tire warranty vancouver, Washington

I had been a 30 year loyal Les Schwab tire customer.  This morning I went to the Vancouver, WA Hazel Dell store and spoke with Ron, the manager.  I showed him my set of Toyo HT truck tires with 26,000 miles on them.   Ron agreed they would not go the warranted 60,000, but were good for maybe 15,000 more.  They are already down nearly to the wear bars and are sliding all over the place.  I asked for a warranty adjustment so I could get replacements before the winter weather.  He refused to honor their warranty and only offered a trade-in on new tires.

I have 9 vehicles and we have used their tires for nearly 30 years.  I have never brought a set of tires back before and was blown away at the refusal to honor their own warranty.  Les Schwab is out of touch with their customers, Im not some kid who ruined a set of tires and wants his money back.  Im shocked that they would run from their own published warranty which is clearly not worth the paper they print it on.  I own a local business and always support other local companies.  I will go out of my way to make sure everyone I know not to patronize Les Schwab tires.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/les-schwab-tires/vancouver-washington-98685/les-schwab-tires-worthless-tire-warranty-vancouver-washington-659578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content