Complaint Review: Leslie Ann Boyce

• Leslie Ann Boyce
    1505 4th St Ste 208
    Santa Monica, California
    United States of America

Leslie Ann Boyce Disbarred Lawyer scamming clients, Forges Powers of Attorney Santa Monica, California

Leslie Ann Boyce comes off as a weird character, with a seemingly personable approach.
Many things are a red flag however, besides her neglected appearance.
Quickly I sensed something was off about her. She claims she graduated from Yale, and 30 some years later still uses a weird @yale email address.
She managed to con me into introducing her fellow ex-convicts. Leslie Ann Boyce scammed every single one of these poor people, and I hope they'll add their testimonial here. If you look at Google, the first 5-10 pages are simply her name on all the possible registration services in the world, a common tactic to bury bad reviews for scammers.

She managed to con my sister into sending a $5000 retainer, or else she would not agree to meet me even for a quick introduction on my case. After 2 whole weeks, she finally showed up. I quickly sensed something was off about her. [continued below]....
.....  She refused to sign a retainer agreement, alleging she didn't have time to print one. She kept asserting "she is very busy" yet she was overly pushy in asking for referrals of fellow inmates.
In the end nothing moved on my case and after many obvious false excuses, she stopped responding to my sister and myself, and never came back to visit.
I have now been able to do some investigation on her and found out she was DISBARRED in 2001 !
I will keep you informed.   I trust she'll be arrested soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leslie-ann-boyce/santa-monica-california-90401/leslie-ann-boyce-disbarred-lawyer-scamming-clients-forges-powers-of-attorney-santa-monic-1025235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content