Complaint Review: Leslie Canada @medivaper

USA

Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Honesty

*General Comment: False allegations

Head a up vape family. I run a buy sell trade site and Leslie Canada aka @medivaper posted he had a scondrul mod for sale. I sent him money and he kept giving every excuse for not sending the mod. Long story short I never got it. He has been contacting companies to get free stuff. He then turns around and sells it. Or he sells things he dont have and rips people off. I have now heard of at least ten people he has ripped off. He has black mailed people with lies. I was toldhe hacked another companies acount and took over there business page and stole from there customers. He buys followers on instagram to get free stuff to promote. Then he turns around and sells it. So fam please watch out for him. I don't want to see anyone else get ripped off. We do not need people like this in our community. So please pass this around let everyone know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2017 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leslie-canada-medivaper/internet/leslie-canada-medivaper-stole-my-money-united-states-internet-1393490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Honesty

AUTHOR: Les - (USA)

First of all this is sad and hilarious! To whomever you are filing these types of reports it would be a scndrl not scoundrl. Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure owning one of these. I have never received any money from anyone for sales of any vape hardware. I would love to see any correspondence emails texts messenger messages letters. That validate this idiotic claim. I have never and would never a sample bottle of any liquid as it is a sample and not meant for resale. As far as speaking with companies I provide a service without any charge and all I do is for the vaping community not for personal gain. I am not the person to sink to childish levels. I am happy to let my name and reputation speak for itself. Maybe one day the claiment will be able to do the same. I will wait patiently for any evidence of sale or offer of sale of this device but I have a feeling I will be waiting forever.

#2 General Comment

False allegations

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

This never happened. I am the owner of this group. The person filing this complaint was never in this group and nothing was ever for sale in this group. This person never had any interactions of any kind with Les Canada. This is retaliation by Rick Anthony Smith, aka Richard Goddeau, who is a proven thief, con and scam artist. Les Canada, myself and several others outted Rick and now Rick gets people to lie and make false reports to get back at anyone who has told the truth about him. This report is a complete and intentional lie. It's slander and it's illegal!