Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, July 01, 2012

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Let's Dance Productions, Inc. Aka Pinnacle Entertainment
letsdanceproductions.com Alexandria, Virginia United States of America

Pinnacle Entertainment - Let's Dance Productions "DJ Company" Has No Class for Class Reunion! Alexandria Virginia

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This "company" was a no-show at our twenty-year class reunion on Saturday, October 16, 2004! I paid $350.00 for a dj from this company and they didn't show up. They claim that the dj got into a car accident! When I call david thomas for a refund he called me a (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))and was yelling at me.

He will not refund my money. I found out that they are physically located in Alexandria, Virginia. They are somehow using different numbers throughout the U.S.

I did a search on he and Diana Willis and they are located in Alexandria, Virginia. They both have many, many, many aliases. They have been doing business with the Hyatt hotel in Washington, DC for years. They no longer are doing business with that hotel because I told the person they refered me to, what David Thomas and Diana Willis are doing.

I have email correspondence from David Thomas and the lady. She worked in the events coordinator department. She now works in a Northern Virginia branch of the Hyatt hotel. She didn't know that David was scamming people after all of these tears until I told her about it.

Gary Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lets-dance-productions-inc-aka-pinnacle-entertainment/alexandria-virginia/pinnacle-entertainment-lets-dance-productions-dj-company-has-no-class-for-class-reuni-146695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Let's Dance Productions, Inc. Aka Pinnacle Entertainment