I purchased 5 phones on 12/6/2005 letstalk.com from letstalk.com. My decision to purchase this product was based upon their offer of a mail-in rebate of $100 on Motorola E815.
I have performed my obligations under the contract. I paid the full purchase price and then proceeded to fill in the rebate form provided by you. I included all information requested to process my rebate, I have not received a check in the amount of $200 (two rebate of Motorola E815).
Rebate documents sent on 4/14/2006 (according to rebate form no earlier than 4/14/2006). They said packing slip was missing. I sent in purchase receipt which addressed on rebate form (Submit a copy of proof of purchase receipt). I waited for 2 weeks for a letter from them to explain how to correct the problem (according to their rebate status). They never sent any letter. Then they said my rebate expired on Jan. 2006. I faxed and mailed in every thing again. Then they said my rebate was sent before postmark. Then they said they need most current wireless bill. Every time I waited two weeks after faxed and mailed in same rebate information as their required without any respond. I tried one more time, this time the customer service were hung up on me because nothing she could do (why even set up the customer service department). She wanted me to re-send every thing again!!!
When I saw Lets Talk commercial on TV my blood pressure went up to sky high. Some one need to tell all customer to stop to order any thing from lets talk.
Can you see how frustrate I am? Below were my time line information, I save every e-mail from lets talk and wrote down the phone conversation with their customer service.
1. Rebate form for cell (484) 467-6986
2 Rebate form for cell (484) 467-9393
3. E-mail from letstalk on 12/6/2005 for order confirmation
4.E-mail from letstalk on 12/15/2005 for order has been shipped
5. E-mail from lets talk on 12/27/2005 fro rebate forms which I couldn't down load from your web site.
6. E-mail from letstalk on 4/15/2006 for lets talk has received my rebate forms
7. E-mail from letstalk on 4/15/2006 for problem in rebate documents never received the letter from letstalk how to correct the problem. I waited for two weeks to inquire the explanations from web and call lets talk rebate department.
8. E-mail from Lets talk on 4/21/2006 for explained the problem which was packing slip missing. I sent in purchase receipt information according to rebate form SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE RECEIPT.
* I resent all documents.
9. E-mail from letstalk on 5/8/2006 for Lets talk did not received packing slip Faxed and mailed in all rebate documents which included packing slip on 5/12/2006
10. Called lets talk I must waited for 10-14 business to check my rebate status
11. E-mail from Letstalk on 5/24/2006 for my rebate was invalid because was postmarked before. I didn't understand what was that meant, called lets talk.
12. Faxed and mailed all rebate documents to lets talk on 6/4/06 the rebate documents according to Lets talk urn employee# 8655 told me the rebate form was expired on Jan. 2006 (?); I need to send in to let stalk to check it.
The rebate was valid dates: Nov 30, 2005 Dec. 7, 2005, Amount $100, postmark No earlier than Apr. 14, 2006, Postmark No later than Jun 13, 2006
13. E-mail from lets talk on 6/5/06 for the rebate documents All other information is Valid; need fax most recent wireless bill I faxed and mailed the May bill and payment history from verizon.
14. Faxed and mailed the April, May wireless bills to Lets Talk. Faxed and mailed the May bill and payment history from verizon.
15. Sent Lets talk Verizon account department letter to show my account is active and paid in full.
16 June 2, 2006 wireless bill - new bill
17. May 23, 2006 wireless bill already sent to lets talk
18. April 23, 2006 wireless bill already sent to lets talk
19. March 23, 2006 wireless bill already sent to lets talk
west chester, Pennsylvania
U.S.A. Click here to read The *EDitorial: The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons why not to pay the consumer