Complaint Review: Level 3 Communications, LLC

• Level 3 Communications, LLC
    1025 Eldorado Blvd
    Bloomfield, Colorado
    USA

Level 3 Communications, LLC Level 3 Communications, LLC-ARLevel 3 Communications, LLC-KS Attempted ripoff Bloomfield Colorado

Level 3 Communications, LLC keeps calling and leaving the message that an arrest report has been submitted against me by the Internal Revenue Service and I'm being watched and that all my possession can be confiscated.

I am a United States Army veteran with a 100% disability rating and I don't pay taxes because my income is nontaxable. Their calls are not only annoying and frustrating but upsets my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Please do something about these people because I know it's just another scam to bilk money from unsuspecting people and I know it's illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2017 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/level-3-communications-llc/bloomfield-colorado-80021/level-3-communications-llc-level-3-communications-llc-arlevel-3-communications-llc-ks-1377405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content