Complaint Review: Level 3 Communications

1025 Eldorado Boulevard
    Broomfied, Colorado

Level 3 Communications Telemarketing Fraud Broomfield, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Level 3 is a telecommunications PROVIDER

I'm having the same problem with this number. I wait for the live representative and when I start talking I get hung up on. I called back the number and the operator says it's not in use. They're calling at least 5 times a week and it's very disturbing because I work from home and have to answer the phone.
Caller ID: 479-202-4513
Caller: Car warrany company?
Caller Type: Telemarketer

They are driving us nuts... I have pressed 9 many many times to be removed from their list and they keep friggin calling... I talked with one guy for over a minute, but when I cursed, he hung up on me... We are on the do not call list and we still are getting calls...

I keep getting calls from them Talking about my final warning for auto warranty. I keep pressing the number to remove me off their list or talk to one of them & they hang up. I am on the do not call list also, but they still call no matter & the area code will change most of the time. Sick & tired of the games! I don't even want to anwer the phone anymore.

my mom keeps getting calls left on her answering machine her final warning for auto warranty. she is 85 yrs old & dosen't even have a car she never learned to drive.she told them about not owning a car & they still call.
it seemes to me this is harrasment to keep on calling her. if i can catch them calling I am going to blow a whistle into the phone.maybe someone will have a bad earache. most of these kind of people don't respect the laws about the do not call list anyway. maybe someone will invent something so we can catch them.

Rainmaker
bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/level-3-communications/broomfied-colorado-80021/level-3-communications-telemarketing-fraud-broomfield-colorado-334190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Level 3 is a telecommunications PROVIDER

AUTHOR: Fotss7 - (U.S.A.)

Hi,
Level 3 Communications is a provider of telecommunications services. Level 3 provides phone service just like AT&T, Verizon, and so on. The company calling you to sell you automotive warranties is simply using the Level 3 network.

I believe what Rainmaker did here was used the web to find out that Level 3 Communications "owns" the calling phone number's area code and prefix. Without a doubt, 479-202 is a area code/prefix owned by Level 3.

Level 3 complies with FCC regulations. Complaints need to be filed with the FCC and your state commission if a user of the Level 3 network, or any other network for that matter, is making harrassing calls. Calling Level 3 directly is of no use and will only add to your fustration.

I hope this helps.