Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

After being advertised in Men's Health, I thought this "free trial" would be okay to give a shot.  I was wrong.   The terms and conditions are hidden during signup and very unclear.  They refer you to other offers to sign up for as well, and then have other companies call you trying to get you to sign up for their "free trials" as well.  I'm out almost $200 because I made the mistake of opening the product when it was received.  My phone will not stop ringing with spam callers.  When I called to cancel I was told that I signed up for a "trial subscription, not a trial product".  So they will send you the product "free" but you are not allowed to actually use or evaluate it.  If you do not ship it back within 14 days (of your order, not of when you receive their product) you are billed $85 (in my case I accepted two trials, so almost $200 has been lost).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/level-nutra-inc/salt-lake-city-utah-84115/level-nutra-inc-optimalstackcom-trial-salt-lake-city-utah-1017335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Level Nutra Inc.