Complaint Review: lexington law firm

600 S 400 W
    SALT LAKE CITY, Utah
    United States of America

lexington law firm A COMPLETE SCAM SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

I had heard alot of things about Lexington Law Firm in that they worked hard to send letters on a consumers behalf to help restore credit, And now my story begins/ ends after 8 months of service, over $600.00 later, 5 items removed from my reports ( during this time), I am convinced that this company is a scam. I was told that it could take up to 12 months for everything to be completed. First off i am not a Rich person but i trusted this company to atleast do work on my behalf. I was able to call a few times to inquire about my case and one guy really seemed disinterested ( he could careless) therefore these were my warning sign's along with my credit reports.

I could really go on and on about this company and the clowns that they employ but again 8 MONTHS , 5 ITEMS, OVER $600.00 ( POSSIBLY $700) I LOST COUNT,YOU WOULD THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE DID MORE AND THE PART THAT HAS ANGRED ME SO MUCH WAS THAT I EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT SOME ITEMS ON MY REPORT  WERE NOT MINE. I guess i am uneducated to what these credit bureau's can do or better yet im aware that they can put whatever they want on a report with the information being false and then leave it there. I wonder if Lexington can possibly be in some type of partnership with the bureau Because i really feel like another jacka@@ that they have gotten over on. To anybody seeking there services please do your research before hiring THIS COMPANY !!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexington-law-firm/salt-lake-city-utah-84101/lexington-law-firm-a-complete-scam-salt-lake-city-utah-650472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content