Complaint Review: lexington law firm

634 South 400 West
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    United States of America

lexington law firm Unauthorized charges Salt Lake City, Utah

I called about a property in tennassee .They said that credit report was required so they transfered me to lexington law.So i paid the $10 for the check.They also offered a service to fix my credit.I did not accept their service.and specifically said i did not want to pay $99 for the service.Somehow they claim i paid them the $99 ,A late fee ,then a 79.99 fee.I Spoke with the credit card co. and it is not true.
 I then noticed a real fee of $99,$79,$29 late fee 4 months later.I am disputing these charges.All i wanted was a credit check,How can they create an account and do all this stuff when I specifacally told them no.
 I have to call them tomorrow to try and resolve this issue,if I am not payed back my credit card co. says to file a police report.and change the card number immidiately.
 All I can say is never give a credit card number over the phone for a credit check.I pay alot of bills over the phone this way ,the first time i have got burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2011 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexington-law-firm/salt-lake-city-utah-84101/lexington-law-firm-unauthorized-charges-salt-lake-city-utah-745225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content