Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

Salt Lake, Utah
  • Phone: 800-708-1401
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Lexington law firm phoned me saying that they could help me with cleaning up my credit for just $99.00 to start and then $39.00 a month after that and it should only take a couple of months, and I had to provide them with a copy of my credit report.

Well nobody would give me a copy of my credit report(which is a hole other ordeal)

When I tried contacting lexington law stating my problem they did not respond to offer any assistence what so ever. Two days later I tried to contact them again. They answered my first e-mail three days after I sent it and the second one two days later.

Instead of offering any help they said that they would not charge me any more money in their first e-mail to me. The second e-mail they sent me said that they weren't going to refund my money.

The first e-mail I sent them was on the 18th the same day they took my money. The second e-mail was sent to them on the 20th there e-mail to me was sent on the 22nd stating that they would not refund my money because that the three day refund policie had expired.

I geuss they don't know how to count, because two days after they took my money I asked for it back.

That just goes to say that lawyers are just a bunch of legelized crooks.

Brian
prosser, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexington-law-firm/salt-lake-utah-84151/lexington-law-firm-ripoff-salt-lake-utah-150954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

I disagree

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I have been with them since 2000. I don't recall the initial fee I paid to have them help me out, but I only pay a monthly fee of $35. I believe that monthly fee has increased for newer members since then, but they have helped me delete A LOT of bad accounts from my credit report, including an auto repo, and several charged off accounts.

I plan to cancel their services soon, because there are only a few more bad accounts on my credit report, and I think they are nearing the 7-7 1/2 year drop off date. Collection agencies can kiss my ace, and I have never paid any of them (except for one settlement)... thanks to Lexington!

By the way, EVERYONE is allowed a FREE copy of their credit report once a year. Simply call one of the bureas.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ummmm OK

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Lets put it this way .
march 4, 2004, 10,000 dollars in debt .
march 4, 2005, 00.00 in debt.
better sign back up with them man, theyre good, or if ur 1 of those people that want to do things urself to prove something do that.