Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Lexington Law

Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

Lexington Law Credit Repair Company is a scam Salt Lake City Utah

I signed on to improve my credit 90 days and remained a client for 90 days.  I was told that within that time period I should see a change.  They assured me that they would use all legal channels to get items removed from report.

$300 later-nothing had changed. My credit remained the same.

Save $300- credit repair groups are a scam.  They are not able to remove anything from a report that is not completely false. They cannot help you if you lost your job and were 90 days late.  They cannot remove blemishes on your credit.  The only way to do that is to be current, have no debt and over time repair your own credit and make money.  No company that claims they can do it can.  Take it from me.

I am now improving my own credit one day at a time.

Lexington Law and any other credit repair group is a scam.  Don't waste your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexington-law/salt-lake-city-utah-84151/lexington-law-credit-repair-company-is-a-scam-salt-lake-city-utah-1052884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content