Complaint Review: Lexmod

• Reported By: jesstru — Brooklyn New York USA
  • Lexmod

Internet
    USA

Lexmod LexMod Furniture Eternal Backorder Hell Scam Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

We ordered and paid for a bed in March that said it would ship in I believe 5-7 days. 10 days later I  followed up to find out why I hadn't received shipping info. They apologized and said "The item in your order is currently out of stock and is expected to come in around the end of June." We could have received a refund or continued to wait.

We didn't hear anything from them so at the very end of June I followed up again and was told "You were supposed to get an updated email with the back order change. I apologize if this wasn't the case. The item in your order is currently out of stock and is expected to come in last week of July." I then called but wasnt able to find any even remotely similar beds with them that were actually in stock.

July came and went so I AGAIN reached out at the beginning of August to get a status update becuase of course we didn't get any information sent to us. This time it took multiple follow ups to receive an email response at which point they said, "The item in your order is currently out of stock and is expected to come in 9/13"

I have replied to them twice asking how this is possible and received no response. I would bet all the money in the world that this bed will again not be available in 2 weeks time.

At this point I am proceeding with requesting a refund and am on the hunt for a real bed. This company never had any intention of sending me a bed. Instead they just wanted to charge me for the bed and use my capital to do whatever they please in the meantime.

They have the WORST customer service and business ethics and I will never do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexmod/internet/lexmod-lexmod-furniture-eternal-backorder-hell-scam-internet-author-of-this-report-is-n-1396876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content