Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Package,LLC

• Reported By: Lisle IL
  • Liberty Benefits Package,LLC
    P.O Box 231
    Gloucester City, New Jersey

Liberty Benefits Package. RIPPED ME OFF TOO!!!

I got the exact same yellow post card, as described in your sample letter, from Liberty Benefits Package, LLC. I gave them the information of my checking account over the phone on August 18, 2001.

They deducted 241.00 from my account, and today is October 10, 2001 and I saw this rip-off report on the internet tonight.

When I called I was told it would take 6-8 weeks and then I was always forwarded to a recorded message stating, "Please be patient, your cards will be arriving shortly." So, now I am at a loss of $241.99.

I was also planning on credit card consolidation for my existing cards, so I've been waiting to receive this so-called Liberty Benefits Card for the last 2 months, before I consolidated my other cards.

Very, very angry!!!

Tawnie Caracci

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-benefits-packagellc/gloucester-city-new-jersey-08030/liberty-benefits-package-ripped-me-off-too-7088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content