Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2017

• Reported By: Jose — OROCOVIS Other Puerto Rico
, nationwide USA

Liberty Cable of Puerto Rico

During the last few years I have trying to communicated with Liberty Puerto Rico about a continuos erratic Internet signal malfunction calling and writing for service and I have been ignored. I'm subscribe to 5 Mbs but I 'my only receiving 2.5 Mbs when working but don't last long. I experimented poor signal gain, signal drops, low speed, and lots more problems. I'm paying my invoice on time always, although I still not receiving service. I have been writing or calling almost everyday to Liberty to send Speed Test Reports evidence to demonstrate the Internet performance but they always comes with a new excuses and don't believe me ignoring my requests. Although the results are very clear and self explanatory they do nothing and the problem is that there is a two years contract and there is a early canceled fee of $200

no matter the service have been bad since day one. This is not fair for anybody who pay very expensive fee (approximately $70) for a non working service. [continued below]....

..... I already lost faith to get this issue solved that I rather preferred to cancel the contract and not keep fighting with them. My health is being affected because I am a disable and this is my best entertainment when my health situation get worst and can't do anything else. I have gave them a lot of opportunities to solve the problems but because the they don't believe me and don't analyze the data I send them frequently showing the speed test results, they says that everything is OK. Please help me solve this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-cable-of-puerto-rico/nationwide/liberty-cable-of-puerto-rico-1349070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Cable of Puerto Rico