Complaint Review: Liberty First Financial Services / Liberty First Foreign Services / Liberty First Advisory Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2003
  • Reported By: Washington DC Washington
  • Liberty First Financial Services / Liberty First Foreign Services / Liberty First Advisory Services
    C/Par
    Barcelona, Other
    Spain

Liberty First Financial Services / Liberty First Foreign Services / Liberty First Advisory Services They gain ones friendship and confidence, offer great advice and experience in their field, but the result is something else. Barcelona Spain

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion from Singapore ..their owners are not required to reveal any of their former history

There is much that I could say about this company and it's representatives, the statements they made to me, the advice I received and the information supplied to me, but I think that the following paragraph says it all.

I have calculated accurately what I was pressured into 'investing' with this company and the result was that I lost more than 99.99% of it. They certainly are experts in their field.

If anyone (especially Robin from Singapore) would like to contact me regarding my (or their) experience with the same company , please post.

Thankyou

David
London
Europe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-first-financial-services-liberty-first-foreign-services-liberty-first-advisory-services/barcelona-other-08029/liberty-first-financial-services-liberty-first-foreign-services-liberty-first-advisory-1029536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Robin - (Singapore)

David,

It would seem that companies like LFFS and their owners are not required to reveal any of their former history, e.g loosing their electronic trading privalleges on the NYMEX and having to pay hefty fines for breaking the institutions rules.

Maybe we should lobby the Spanish Authorities responsible for the conduct of Financial Service Companies like this, or at least alert them to the practices that they engage in.

Maybe the Spanish authorities already know about LFFS, in which case we can add our name to their complaint list.