Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual Mortgage (aka) Nationwide Mortgage

• Reported By: Phoenix Arizona
  • Liberty Mutual Mortgage (aka) Nationwide Mortgage
    7 Corporate Park Suite 140B
    Irvine, California

Liberty Mutual Mortgage aka Nationwide Mortgage rip-off liars then topped it off by destroying my credit score Irvine California

I was going to do a mortage refinancing with Liberty Mutual. However, after several weeks of bad service, phone calls unreturned, and miss appointments, I decided to go with another company. It was only after I had informed them that I was going to do business with another company that the owner, Ed Delkash, took interest in my complaints. I politely told him that I was unsatified with the service and I was concerned at what nightmares I would have if I had a mortage with this company for several years.

At this point Mr. Delkash screamed obscenities at me and called me every name in the book. He then refused to release the appraisal report that I had already paid $330 in cash for. In addition, he ran my credit report (without me permission) more than a dozen times to destroy my score and try to keep me from getting a loan with another company.

I have sent him two letters and made several phone calls requesting the report that I paid for an he either refuses or lies and says that he sent it, when he did not.

Ed Delkash and Liberty Mutual Mortage should not be allowed to operate. He is a lying, cheating scumbag and I am afraid of what he will do to more consumers if he is not stopped! i am just glad I was bright enough to not sign a contract with him.

Jeana
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2003 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-mutual-mortgage-aka-nationwide-mortgage/irvine-california-92656/liberty-mutual-mortgage-aka-nationwide-mortgage-rip-off-liars-then-topped-it-off-by-destro-50732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content