Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011
  • Reported By: Michael — North Myrtle Bech South Carolina United States of America
  • Liberty Mutual
    775 Sprtan Blvd Ste 200 Spartanburg, SC 29301
    Spartanburg, South Carolina
    United States of America

Liberty Mutual False and mis leading claims information on my automobile insurance policy Spartanburg, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Any insurance company can do that.

I have contacted Liberty Mutual customer service and clins department about a false and mis leading claim on my insurance policy. They paid  claim that should not hve been paid and they stated to me in 2009 that there would not be a claim filed. I found out today May 25, 2011 that they did in fact  paid a clim that was not my fault. The employees at Liberty Mutural Spartanburg, SC office would not listen to me or fix the misleading claim information. Be careful not to use Liberty Muturl for your insurance needs  .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-mutual/spartanburg-south-carolina-29301/liberty-mutual-false-and-mis-leading-claims-information-on-my-automobile-insurance-policy-733579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Any insurance company can do that.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

I found out today May 25, 2011 that they did in fact  paid a clim that was not my fault."

How is that a ripoff?  Their contract is to cover anything that you may be liable for.  If paying a claim is cheaper than fighting it, that is their perogative.  You don't get to decide whether or not a claim is paid.   That's how insurance works.