Complaint Review: Liberty Tax

ridgewood, New York
    United States of America

Liberty Tax ripoff ridgewood, New York

*Consumer Comment: How could you be ripped off

I went in for a free consultation to see how much they will charge for my taxes. This place is a complete ripoff. At the end of the consultation the women explain that it will cost me 385 dollars and 48 dollars for bank fee's. Mind you I only made 12,000 dollars and I was getting back 2,338.00. So I had to give her 400.00 and something dollars. This is a complete shame that they are ripping people off and getting away with it. I took my paperwork with me and told her that i will not be doing my taxes with this agency. Its a shame and something should be done by this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-tax/ridgewood-new-york-11385/liberty-tax-ripoff-ridgewood-new-york-1043055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

How could you be ripped off

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

You recevied a free consultation which normally takes approximately 1hr.  The pricing is based on how many forms are prepared, not by how much money you make or the amount of your refund.  I don't understand how you could have been ripped off without paying for anything.