Complaint Review: Liberty Trading

Vandalia , Illinois
    USA

Liberty Trading Failure to deliver = fraud Vandalia Illinois

*Author of original report: Update

It's been 7 weeks since I won several lots on a few Liberty Trading auctions via Proxibid and I have not received any of them.  My e-mails to LT either get no response or a happy talk answer with no commitment on shipping.  I have now opened dispute cases with Proxibid to enlist their help.  I was told by Proxibid that LT has been shut off from new auctions due to the number of complaints.

I don't what LT's problem is, but there is a problem. I'll post an update IF I receive the items I purchased, and will include info as to whether they were as described.  I am so glad I only spent a little over a $1000 with them because at this point I will be surprised if I ever get any of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-trading/vandalia-illinois/liberty-trading-failure-to-deliver-fraud-vandalia-illinois-1053203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: James - ()

I have received 2 of the 4 lots from Liberty Trading.  One lot was short and did not have the proper quantity.  A second shipment was supposedly made, but the tracking number provided returns no info, including shipping confirmation.  The MIA shipment is of the higher value items.  LT is not communicating with me directly, only through Proxibid.