Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Liberty Wireless
    P.o. Box 55000 Dept. 264601
    Detroit, Michigan

Liberty Wireless Did not issue rebate after several attempts. Detroit Michigan

Liberty wireless promised to give a $100 rebate for the phone I purchased from them after 180 days of service. I filled out and returned the form as soon as I received it in the mail.

2 months after I should have recieved it, I called Liberty Wireless and spent the next few months trying all eight 1-800 numbers that were given to me. I was eventually told to print off another rebate form off of their website and send it to a new address.

The problem was that the pdf file for the rebate form was damaged and would not load. I sent them several emails but it still took them months to fix the problem. (They never actually gave me a response.) I sent the new form to the new address and I still have yet to hear from them.

I have spent hours on the phone and on the internet trying to get the rebate that I am entitled to. I have since left the company (their service is aweful). Now with my current financial situation I need this more than ever. Please tell me what I can do to get what they owe me.

Disgruntledcollegestudent
Ralston, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-wireless/detroit-michigan-482552646/liberty-wireless-did-not-issue-rebate-after-several-attempts-detroit-michigan-288535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content