Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By: Lexington Kentucky
  • Liberty Wireless
    6101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Ste 450, Miami, FL
    Miami, Florida

Liberty Wireless Aggravated by rudeness and unaccessability Ripoff Detroit And Miami Florida and Michigan

Years ago MCI Wireless contacted me via a cold call with a great deal so I accepted my first cell phone. All was great until the company was bought by Liberty Wireless and it's been absolutely awful since that time which has been several years. Some reasons:
-Liberty Wireless tried to take away all the minutes I had with MCI but I fought that battle and won.
-Then they started charging to talk to customer service when paying my bill and the wait time was usually 20 -45 minutes.
-Then a website made it easier to pay the bill but due to some unexplained glitch debit cards couldn't be used, only credit cards.
-When a payment was successful they sent a text message to the cell phone saying it was successful but charged ten cents to do so without prior knowledge of this charge.

Now they have completely changed the website so one can no longer make a payment online (as that area is not available and has not been for a month).
Speaking with customer service has been even more aggravating as they are rude, raise their voices, and talk all over the top of you so you can't get a word in. And today the system is down again so no payments can be made that way...try back later.

I'm to the point that I'll have to lose all the minutes I have on my contract to seek a nicer, more compatible company in which to give my money. It's been obvious that Liberty Wireless won't care to lose one customer.

Kimberly
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2007 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-wireless/miami-florida-33126/liberty-wireless-aggravated-by-rudeness-and-unaccessability-ripoff-detroit-and-miami-flori-1032390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content