Complaint Review: LIFE CURANDERA on Oranum/ Ceres Love Eye on Supreme Psychics

• Reported By: Steph — Trafford Alabama USA
  • LIFE CURANDERA on Oranum/ Ceres Love Eye on Supreme Psychics

Internet
    USA

LIFE CURANDERA on Oranum/ Ceres Love Eye on Supreme Psychics Spiritual Ginger, Ceres Love Eye Scam, a complete ripoff, gets your hopes up, predictions dont never happen Internet

*Consumer Comment: Kasamba - Don't trust Honest Insight by Gloria on Kasmaba

*Consumer Comment: FYI

LIFE CURANDERA A.K.A. Spirtual Ginger on Oranum and CeresLove Eye on Supreme Psychics. She is a complete scam artist. Don't waste your time going to her at all. She tells you that she can do all these spells for love, money, relatonships, and other things but they DON't work. She also tells you that you can order different candles from her and she can help you once you receive the candles. I bought 5 candles from here 2 weeks ago which was April 2, 2015. I kept coming to her telling her that i haven't received and she was like oh they are going to be there within 2-4 days and they never did arrive at my mailbox. She is a phony and is out to get your money. I paid out over $300 foolign around with her because i thought i could trust her and she told me she was real and can help me with my situation.  But it was all a LIE. Don't fall for her tricks because she will get you.  Her readings are never accurate and neither are her so called predictions. [continued below]....

..... I am a witness of this so i am giving you all a warning not to even waste your time nor money trying to get any kind of help for her.  She talks all nice in free chat but thats only to pull you in.  I even did a reading with her on a website called Supreme Psychics. Her name on there is CeresLoveEye and she told me a bunch of bull. Told me this and that was going to happen and it never did. I hate i ever went to her and my hard earned money has gone down the drain. And i am very upset. I even have a friend that lives in California where some of her shops are located and she gave my friend her number to keep her updated on what goes on. She never did answer her phone nor returned any of my friend calls. Once again she is a SCAM don't go to her you will regret that you did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2015 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/life-curandera-on-oranum-ceres-love-eye-on-supreme-psychics/internet/life-curandera-on-oranum-ceres-love-eye-on-supreme-psychics-spiritual-ginger-ceres-love-1222961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Kasamba - Don't trust Honest Insight by Gloria on Kasmaba

AUTHOR: consuelobarrett - (USA)

I have found that most psychics are not real on Kasamba. And many will happily take your money while lying to you. Be careful of anyone that tells you there is a spell or curse that needs to be removed. That is a lie. They will create trust first and then bring that up. I was a victim of it. Honest Insight by Gloria did that to me. She is a gypsy with no psychic ability ripping off people. Report anyone who does this or rips you off to Kasamba and demand a refund.

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

They are all SCAMS!!!! There is no such thing as a "psychic, love guru, spellcaster" etc etc.  They are all CON ARTISTS!