Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare Inc

• Reported By: Northport Alabama
  • Lifekey Healthcare Inc
    PO Box 42635
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Lifekey Healthcare Rip-off charged my no longer used credit card that has been cut up for months rip-off Cincinnati Ohio

I was just recently notified of charges on a credit card that I do not even use anymore that has been cut up for months now. These charges must have been made by a stolen credit card number for I do not even have this card anymore, I am trying to pay it off so I made it where it cannot be used anymore. These charges are an outrage.

I have never even heard of this company! They were two charges of 64.90 and 9.95 which put the un-used card over its limit which caused another fee by the company. This makes me more angry than I can describe in words. It is preposterous to think that these people can get away with this, especially since I haven't even heard of this ridiculous company.

Travis
Northport, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifekey-healthcare-inc/cincinnati-ohio-42635/lifekey-healthcare-rip-off-charged-my-no-longer-used-credit-card-that-has-been-cut-up-for-48186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content