Complaint Review: lifeSearch.com

Internet
    United States of America

lifeSearch.com charge me every year even tho I signed up for 1 month, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Get in touch

I have a charge to my checking acct. each year for an amount that shouldn't be there. I'm pretty sure it was in the small print but I only agreed to register for one month. I have no act. # and no contact #. only a debit to my checking acct. I had a question about this charge last year but didn't follow up. I don't expect to get any refunds I just want my acct. removed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifesearchcom/internet/lifesearchcom-charge-me-every-year-even-tho-i-signed-up-for-1-month-internet-977228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Get in touch

AUTHOR: mattm - (United States of America)

Hi, I work for the company. You need to get in touch asap with us if there is a problem. You can contact me directly on 020 7065 1020 and I'll sort it out for you.

Thanks