Complaint Review: Lifestyle Direct Tv - Lifestyle 360 - Michael Plamisano - Robert Palmisano

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Reported By: tampa Florida
  • Lifestyle Direct Tv - Lifestyle 360 - Michael Plamisano - Robert Palmisano
    1000 Spanish River Dr 4p
    Boca Raton, Florida

I would like to take this opportunity to tell some of my story concerning my dealings with Mr. Michael R. Palmisano, Robert Palmisano Lifestyle Direct tv now called Lifestyle 360.
I was personally solicited by Lifestyle Direct TV back in May and June of 2007. The people at Lifestyle were very convincing and persuaded me that they could market my product in a way I would never be able to afford to do on my own. On June 13 , 2007 I drove down to Deerfield Beach, signed an agreement and paid Micheal Palmisano $27,500 dollars to shoot a commercial, build a website and market my product. It is now Jan. 2009. I never got a commercial made a website made or anything but a lot of empty words, promises and pretending to be busy. Finally in August of 2008 I wrote a letter asking for a refund of monies paid. I never got ANYTHING for my money and I have not heard from Micheal Palmosano. If you have had dealings with Michael or Robert Palmisano and have been hurt by them as other businesses have been the Broward county Sheriffs Dept would love to hear from you and you should leave a message on Ripoff report so hopefully other businesses will not be hurt and these men will not be able to steal any more from other businesses.

Lesley
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifestyle-direct-tv-lifestyle-360-michael-plamisano-robert-palmisano/boca-raton-florida-33432/lifestyle-direct-tv-lifestyle-360-michael-plamisano-robert-palmisano-marketing-and-a-411491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FALSE REPORT - LESLEY LIND - DERMASMOOTH - DERMAFILE

AUTHOR: D Silver - (U.S.A.)

Lifestyle Direct LLC was owned and operated by a proprietor who has since passed away from lung cancer at the young age of 54. Therefore, it was closed shortly after. Lifestyle Direct LLC specialized in marketing TV infomercial products solely. Understand, we do not and will not work ever with TV infomercial products. Your postings are false and criminal, nor has Lifestyle 360, Inc. worked with you. Below is a link to your commercial under your false claims. Our team of attorneys have been notified and the charges he will pursue are as according: cybersquatting, trademark interference, copyright infringement, alleged torture, abuse, intentional traumatization, and trademark infringement through false designation. To be clear, our internet attorney will pursue compensatory damages, punitive damages, reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, expenses, pre-judgment interests, post-judgment interests, not counting the other internet crimes acts you have committed. For clarity, 100k per report you post, punitive damages, and temporary and permanent injunctive relief addressing the alleged misconduct. All of it will be traced through your IP address and identification. Not to mention, we have never been contacted by any government agency as you falsely stated in your post. I hope you understand you have committed a serious offense and our internet crimes attorney will pursue this very aggressively if you're posting continue. More importantly, we will take this to the fullest extent of the law if this is continued any further.

Commercial link (copy/paste in URL):

AUTHOR: Lesley - (U.S.A.)

In my earlier report I have to correct that the 2 checks sent to Lifestyle Media by me were not made out to Michael Palmesano personally but to Lifestyle Direct LLC. Michael personally signed my contract as the president of Life style direct tv. It is his company and not Robert Palmisanos who was employed by his brother.

AUTHOR: Lesley - (U.S.A.)

lifestyle direct tv michael palmisano president

AUTHOR: Lesley - (U.S.A.)

I was personally solicited by Lifestyle Direct TV back in May and June of 2007. The people at Lifestyle were very convincing and persuaded me that they could market my product in a way I would never be able to afford to do on my own. On June 13 , 2007 I drove down to Deerfield Beach, signed a contract and paid $27,500 dollars to shoot a commercial air it, build a website and market my product. It is now Jan. 2009. I never received a commercial nothing aired or a website made or anything. Finally in August of 2008 I wrote a letter asking for a refund of monies paid. I did not receive a reply I never got ANYTHING for my money. lesley tampa fl USA