Report: #991911

3645 Marketplace Blvd., Ste. 130-64
    East Point, Georgia
    United States of America

Lifestyle Success Scam East Point , Georgia

I should have known better.  This guy shows up on my doorstep, peddling magazines so he can win a competition (a trip, I think).  It sounded odd and I really wasn't interested in buyng anything but he was very persistent.  So I caved.

I wound up ordering a 2 year subscription to Reader's Digest.  This was on October 29, 2012.  I had completely forgotten about it until I ran across the receipt.  Once I looked at the date, I realized it was a scam.

Naturally, I called the number on the receipt and got their voicemail.  The message listed an email address, but at the time, I didn't have anything to write with so I hung up.  I thought I'd call back later.  I did and now the email address has been removed from the message.  Big surprise.  Not.

NEVER AGAIN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifestyle-success/east-point-georgia-30344/lifestyle-success-scam-east-point-georgia-991911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content