Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2016

• Reported By: LaTarsha — Baton Rouge Louisiana USA
Lighthouse Christian Publishing
Buford, Georgia USA

Lighthouse Christian Publishing Andy Overett Scammer, Breach of contract Buford Georgia

*Author of original report: Laughable and lies

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

After our first email exchange of breach of contract Andy Overett refuse to refund my one time set up fee of $399. I terminated our contract on 1/9/2016. He received however, my book is still available via Createspace which is self publishing site. Contract says 30 days however, my book is not on his website. Createspace is not part of the deal and not on the contract. He emailed me and told me he is trying to get his money's worth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2016 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lighthouse-christian-publishing/buford-georgia/lighthouse-christian-publishing-andy-overett-scammer-breach-of-contract-buford-georgia-1280062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighthouse Christian Publishing

Laughable and lies

AUTHOR: - ()

The same facebook entry I submitted of his latest client Andy Overett had him to change his facebook disclaimer to suit Ripoffreport. Any is taking money off the back end of his authors through Createspace. I addressed this with him and he did not deny it I submitted an email of our conversations. Lastly, I purchased the book and Andy Overett haven't said a word and this was before I asked him not to email anymore.