Complaint Review: Lilhost.com

Internet
    Canada

Lilhost.com ripoffInternet

Another victim of Lilhost.com

Of course I should have known better but I did it anyway and sent Lilhost money. Never send money to a company who flat out refuses to give a phone number or physical address. I was sold on the fact that they do have super fast customer service when you had questions prior to buying.

I was a reseller for them and sold two websites when I was buying two for myself. I decided to wait until I saw if I was making money before selling anymore. Sure enough, no sales, customer service went from nice to mean and all promises not kept.

Do business with them if you want to but you'll lose everything you spend.

I would be interested in any class action suit.

Steven
niles, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2004 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lilhostcom/internet/lilhostcom-ripoffinternet-85678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content