Complaint Review: LilPlay.com

Internet
    USA

LilPlay.com Phoney site for movies and music Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lilplay Customer Services

My wife was looking for an independent movie called “The cup.” She found a link showing a poster for the movie that said “Netflix Free Movie Online.”  I clicked the “Download now” button and was redirected to lilplay.com.  The site asked for my credit card information, saying that I just had to prove what country I was in and that the card would not be charged.  I filled in the credit card information using a credit card reserved for on-line purchases (not my regular card).

At the next screen I was told I could sign up for a five-day trial of “premium service.”  I didn’t want to do this, but I couldn’t figure out a way to opt out.  When I pressed continue, I was informed that I would be charged. [continued below]....

.....

When I finally got to the screen where movies for download are displayed, the movie I wanted wasn’t even listed!  The whole experience was a complete waste of time, but I wasn’t done.  There was a link that enabled me to cancel my subscription.  It was very confusing and also asked me to pay another 99  cents to “expedite” the cancellation. I cancelled without paying extra and received an e-mail confirming my cancellation.  Then I checked my credit card account on line and found I was charged $1.00 three times. I called the credit card company.

Lilplay appears to be one of those sites that attempts to charge people for nothing and hope they won’t bother to complain or demand chargebacks.  Lilplay.com is a clever name.  Remember it and DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2015 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lilplaycom/internet/lilplaycom-phoney-site-for-movies-and-music-internet-1246855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lilplay Customer Services

AUTHOR: Support Lilplay - (USA)

Dear User,

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We have a dedicated team ready to resolve any issues you have with our service. The customer support team is ready to take your messages, join us on facebook @  https://www.facebook.com/lilplaycom

Your online voice is key to help us be more responsive, safe and secure.

Regards