Complaint Review: LIMA Technology Inc

• LIMA Technology Inc

Internet
    USA

LIMA Technology Inc Meet Lima not working, noc privacy as promissed Internet

I bought a LIMA device to set-up my own cloud. Based on the information about "your private cloud" I decided to do so. ANyway, I got a lot of problems and the device is still not working. I contacted countless times the customer support. The good thing - they responded within 24hrs. The bad - they could not resolve the problem. While chatting with the CSR, she stated, that she can see my device. Hello? I think this is private? How can you see my device in the web? Th eprivacy is questionable.

Anyhow, I sold my device on EBAY. The buyer contacted me, that he could not use the device, becaus eis still registert an dlinked to my e-mail address. Privacy? I believe they controll more as we know.

Return policy is 15 days ... part me? If you get it not working within month, how can I meet the 15 day deadline?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2017 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lima-technology-inc/internet/lima-technology-inc-meet-lima-not-working-noc-privacy-as-promissed-internet-1392757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content