Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I placed an order for a membership with LimeWire and couldn't access the account for music downloads. I immediately come to Ripoff Reports and saw that it was a scam experienced by others, I called my bank Wells Fargo and they credited my account and closed it to reissue me another card, they didn't get me !! Thank you Ripoff report and Wells Fargo !! Also it was New Years Day and I was helped by my bank, that's what I call service !

Dreadk2locks
kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/limewire-chkcardnet/internet/limewire-chkcardnet-limewire-ripoff-internet-407011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LimeWire - Chkcardnet