Complaint Review: Limo Bob Robert Strauser

• Reported By: seattle Washington
  • Limo Bob Robert Strauser
    10705 S Roberts Rd
    Palos Hills, Illinois

So we bought a limo from this guy and paid all the money owed in the contract and he would not release the lien. So he came and towed the limo after we paid everything!!! How can this guy get away with this?? Now he says since we talked with the owner it will be $10,000 to get it back!!!!!!!

Driver28
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/limo-bob-robert-strauser/palos-hills-illinois-60465/limo-bob-robert-strauser-scam-artist-greedy-thief-palos-hills-illinois-359214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

GREAT!!! RESPONSE LIMO BOB!

AUTHOR: MOJO MUZIK - (United States of America)

I feel it is inportant for people to Not Judge! Im Glad Limo Bob let us the people know the real deal out there!

MOJO
Wayne, NJ

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I Limo Bob have Title to this limo, after William erased the lien holder and didn't pay!

AUTHOR: Limo - (U.S.A.)

William you forge my signature, to release the lien on my Limo, that was illegal PERIOD! i will pursue criminal Charges on you. I revolked the title with the State of Washington, and i have the title and i am the legal owner. This was my message to you back on 2/5/08 (Below)

-----
From: BigLimoBob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:47:57 -0500
Subject: Final request for the $1,000.00 balance you owe, you are in breach of contract.
To: CC: BigLimoBob@aol.com

Dear William, 2/5/08

last we spoke, you said you were sending the final $1,000.00 balance due that you owe. Their is a lien on that title, if you did anything to alter the satisfaction of that Lien on that title, that is a crime. (Ask your Lawyer what type of crime that is?) That is a criminal offense, ask a lawyer, that will cost you 10 times more than a thousand, and you could go to Jail.

Now, you owe me $1,000.00. You are in Breach. You did an illegal thing. You have 10 days from the date of this letter to have that $1,000.00 paid. If it is not paid, I will turn this over to my lawyer to start the repo, and to have you arrested for forging a lien release in order to register that title.

Sincerely,