Complaint Review: Linda Kahle Fine Art Imagery

Nationwide
    USA

Linda Kahle Fine Art Imagery Unprofessional and Rude. Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I Apologize for your Bad Experience

This photographer needs to learn customer service skills and not talk to their clients like they're dumb. Her prices are outrage and hardly has much talent for what she is charging.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/linda-kahle-fine-art-imagery/nationwide/linda-kahle-fine-art-imagery-unprofessional-and-rude-nationwide-1394959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I Apologize for your Bad Experience

AUTHOR: Lkahkle - (USA)

Hello, I can't lie, you're report leaves me feeling confused and sad. Have we actually photographed you? Are you an actual client because if so I would very much like to fix you're situation for you and please contact me personally. If not, then I also don't understand how we have been rude to you but also would like to fix that. In terms of pricing, we are competitive in the area for a full service photography studio that include wardrobe and hair and makeup. We a full on professional studio with a team and not a single one person operation. Your profile says you're in Alabama and we are on the west coast. This website tries to sell me services to hide/remove this review which tied to Alabama, makes me question if it's a false review.