Complaint Review: Lindsay Meade and her husband Tom, Marines.

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Reported By: Atlantic Point Apartments Bellport Marine neighbor — Bellport New York United States of America
  • Lindsay Meade and her husband Tom, Marines.

Internet
    United States of America

Lindsay Meade and her husband Tom, Marines. marine family, Internet

*Author of original report: Lindsay Meade- Marine-unscrupulous thieves

Lindsay Meade and her husband Tom, Marines. Stole my belongings, personal documents and Federal ( Confidential ) documents. Relaying on the goodwill of my neighbors who live in, Atlantic Point Apartments 2004 Foxglove circle Bellport NY 11713. Lindsay fom California and Tom from Florida. Who married on may 2012 and left the apartment key on my hands to give food to two cats and cleaned. -Stolen government documents!

Lindsay text message says, about my belongs, "We don't have them Anymore, you told my husband to go through them and get rid of them" I moved on Monday 11/2013, from my apartment. And my stuff were in the Lindsay and Tom garage. After, Lindsay never answer my text messages. But today, Lindsay saying " we don't have them Anymore"

I think these Marines have to justify their actions. I can say only that

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lindsay-meade-and-her-husband-tom-marines/internet/lindsay-meade-and-her-husband-tom-marines-marine-family-internet-1015599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lindsay Meade- Marine-unscrupulous thieves

AUTHOR: Marine neighbor - (United States of America)

I hope Lindsay Maede, pay the price to robbery with evil baby. suffered a malformation and is a monster in appearance. They also remember the damage generated. these are my wishes for the young couple. with black magic - santeria'll make it happen.