Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017

• Reported By: Stephanie — West Springfield Massachusetts United States
Lingerie Diva
Internet USA

Lingerie Diva Total Rip Off, takes your money and gives nothing in return Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I placed an order for some lingerie on May 24, 2017 for $54.  I requested that it be shipped to my business address sinc ei was going on vacation and did not want the package to be stolen while I was gone.

When I got back from vacation, the package had still not arrived.  I called the company on June 7 and found out it had been shipped to the wrong address because the wrong zip code was put on the package-although the street address and number and city were all correct!!  I was told they would fix the zip code when the package was returned to the company, and that a supervisor would call me regarding the late delivery.

No one has called, and I discovered yesterday that the package ws shipped once again to the wrong address!  I emailed them and no one bothered to respond.  Therefore, I iniated a chargeback with my credit card as I have absolutely no faith the package will ever arrive!!  Avoid this company-they may have cheap prices, but they have horrible service!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lingerie-diva/internet/lingerie-diva-total-rip-off-takes-your-money-and-gives-nothing-in-return-internet-1379971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lingerie Diva