Complaint Review: Lion's Share Local

• Reported By: Business Owner — Atlanta Georgia USA
  • Lion's Share Local

Internet
    USA

Lion's Share Local - Joe Zarate Completely Ruined My Website Los Angeles Internet - California

I was first contacted by Lion's Share Local about 3 months ago. The owner, named Joe offered to sell me exclusive leads for our Atlanta based business. As an extra incentive, he also freely offered to optimize my eisting website at no cost if I agreed to purchase leads off of him. I foolishly agreed to this.

Well long story short, this company tried to sell me bogus leads. And unbeknownst to them I am a member of my local contractors association and was talking to my buddy who also is in the same specialty area as I am. Here he too was buying "exclusive" leads from this company in California called Lion's Share Local. Since we were both located in Atlanta it was a very big coincidence.

Come to find out these leads were being sold to at least 2 or 3 other companies in Atlanta and were being marketed as exclusive. When I confronted them about it my website which I had foolishly given them access to suddenly was taken offline and while I can't prove it was Lion's Share Local it is definitely a strange coincidence.

Buyer beware if this company tried to sell you exclusive leads, they probably aren't exclusive at all. Lesson learned the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2017 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lions-share-local/internet/lions-share-local-joe-zarate-completely-ruined-my-website-los-angeles-internet-calif-1401247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content