Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

Washington,, District of Columbia
    United States of America

Liquidation.com You Are Kidding Me Washington, DC

*Consumer Comment: Liquidation.com scam

A few months I purchased a number of products from Liquidation.com. I will take partial blame, should've done some more research.

So I ordered, hoping to start a small flea market biz and online. What I recieved was handbags that were worth two cents. The picture made the product look better than it was. It was nothing but two pieces of PVC sewn together with a zipper. And they smelled like chemicles.

Ordered a bunch of clothes. They were outdated, by 5 years at least, and one box was moldy. Contacted Liquidation, but by the time THEY looked at the complaint they said nothing they can do, I was over the grace period. Funny, I filed a complaint right away, they took for ever to look at it, apparently that was my fault.

Liquidation is in the pocket of the people who sell on there. I went back to check one suplliers page and after looking at the pictures closely, I saw it was his/hers garage. No wonder they were moldy.

You can get good prices there but the shipping is like e-bay. Over priced and way to high. Should've pulled out then. In conclusion, "Buyer Be Ware!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liquidationcom/washington-district-of-columbia-/liquidationcom-you-are-kidding-me-washington-dc-906691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Liquidation.com scam

AUTHOR: FashionSurplus - (United States of America)

Just like you, we bought some "designer purses" from Liquidation.com, and what we got was a box of dirty old and absolutely unsellable bags. They were nothing what was presented on their site, and we were out of over $2,000. Pretty much, all was junk. Their customer service was not cooperating, extremely rude, and we ended up having to keep their junk. Never again any business with this fraudulent company. Stay away, you've been warned.