Complaint Review: Lisa Simone

• Reported By: Pie87 — Cincinnati Ohio USA
  • Lisa Simone

Internet
    USA

Lisa Simone This person was supposed to make a heirloom doll for my disabled child. I saved up for months to buy this custom doll for my daughter. This was supposed to be a very special birthday gift for her, which was completely ruined and im still having to comfort my daughter from crying. New Jersey suppositely Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lisa Simone of My Gingerbread Cottage is NOT a scam artist

*Author of original report: Received my doll, Lisa Simone not a scam artist!

*Author of original report: Refund

*Consumer Comment: Lisa Simone NOT a rip off artist

This person is dispicable. As this was a gift for my disabled child, she stole my childs heart. I saved for months to buy this custome heirloom doll for her as a christmas and birthday gift that she never recieved. I have been in contact with her for months and right before christmas and shipping was supposed to take place all communication stopped. Numerous emails messages on etsy was sent but nothing. I hope that someone will put an end to this artist "Lisa Simone" from gingerbread cottage reborns as she is a snake and child dream snatcher!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2017 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lisa-simone/internet/lisa-simone-this-person-was-supposed-to-make-a-heirloom-doll-for-my-disabled-child-i-s-1352252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lisa Simone of My Gingerbread Cottage is NOT a scam artist

AUTHOR: T.Wilson - (USA)

Although there was a lengthy illness, as was posted on her website, most orders have been shipped and customers are happy with their custom dolls.

Stop calling this nice older lady a liar.

If you have filed a nasty report, because you just couldn't wait one second longer for your doll, do the right thing and remove it or at least set the record straight, and let everyone know that she came through for you and you are happy with your purchase.

Received my doll, Lisa Simone not a scam artist!

AUTHOR: - ()

Well, me and Lisa had been emailing back and forth, and I finally received my doll today. She is beautiful and she is not a scam artist. As it did take a long time to receive her she did arrive!.

Refund

AUTHOR: - ()

Who are you to tell me who I can buy something for and of course she's sick just like the aliens that landed in my back yard this morning... If someone has been waiting for a year and all you hear is excuses after excuses with NO REFUND, your a lier! And YOU are her little lier helper! If you care sooo much get my doll to me or issue me a refund! If not I won't stop. I don't like thieves and LISA SIMONE AND YOU (LITTLE LIER HELPER) are running a scam campaign. Stay away people or you will be sorry and find your self writing these post because these people are dishonest and thieves!

Lisa Simone NOT a rip off artist

AUTHOR: Whitney B. - (USA)

I happen to know for a FACT that this is a very busy professional artist and that she is currently ill. People should be patient! Also, she says in all of her listings that she does not create dolls for children as playthings! Theses dolls, which take several months to create, are meant for ADULT COLLECTORS ONLY!