Complaint Review: Little Giant Ladder Co

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Reported By: Matthew — Alexandria Virginia U.S.A.
  • Little Giant Ladder Co

Internet
    United States of America

Little Giant Ladder Co Keep charging my credit card after ladder was returned Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvenience

I returned the ladder and saw that the packages were signed for by employee on Aug 27th. I called employee on Tues. Sept 4th inquiring about the RMA. She logged the UPS tracking codes and told me a refund would be applied before the end of the week. This morning, I wake to see a alert from my credit card for a another monthly payment (using the 4 payment plan). Of course, they aren't opened on weekends. I suspect this is going to be one of those billing nightmares (the kind that keeps billing you). Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/little-giant-ladder-co/internet/little-giant-ladder-co-keep-charging-my-credit-card-after-ladder-was-returned-internet-938301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sorry for the inconvenience

AUTHOR: JulieB - (United States of America)

Matthew,

I apologize for any trouble this has caused you. We have tried contacting you several times since you initially called. Your card was refunded the day you requested, however, due to the delay in all credit card processing, the refund takes up to 4 business days. Our records indicate that you have been refunded the full amount. If you still don't have your refund or require more help, please call Laura and she will be more than happy to assist you further.

Little Giant Ladders Customer Service