Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing LP, Bank New York Trustee, Countrywide Home Loans

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
    Houston, Texas
  • Phone: 713-960-9676
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Litton Loan Servicing LP, Bank New York Trustee, Countrywide Home Loans ripoff! Houston Texas

My account was originally with Countrywide Home Loans,and during that time I was filing for bankruptcy and was going to include the home,but decided to reaffim with my lawyer to keep the home.

In the meantime, my mortgage was sold and transferred to Litton Loan Servicing LP,and I wasn't even notified until after the fact,and it was all said and done.They wouldn't send me a payment coupon book or anything,but I continued to make my payments,and thought my lawyer had done the paperwork to reaffirm on the home for the bankruptcy.

I have never heard anything from anyone stating any different.

This had always been a non-escrow account,and Litton apparently took it upon them selves to start one up on my account and was paying my taxes and insurance out of my payments which starting showing a negative amount,which has also caused my account to fall behind,and raised payments almost $200 dollars more a month,and I have always paid my own taxes and insurance also.

Now I have found out that the mortgage was still included in the bankruptcy,Litton quit reporting my history to the credit bureaus of the payments I have been making,and no-one notified me of anything,until now,about 2 months ago,that the home is into foreclosure with Litton.They want a very large sum of money to catch it up,and all kinds of extra fees and attorney fees,etc.,etc.

The biggest kicker of all was,they attached a notice of federal tax lien, and a judgement lien to my court documents for the foreclosure,and it isn't even me.They show his S.S.I. # and his address right on the documents,and Litton didn't even verify that it was me!!!They will go to all means to mess you up big time.This is now causing me all kinds of hardship and grief,trying to get all of this straightened out,especially with the I.R.S.

Donald
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/litton-loan-servicing-lp-bank-new-york-trustee-countrywide-home-loans/houston-texas-77081/litton-loan-servicing-lp-bank-new-york-trustee-countrywide-home-loans-ripoff-houston-te-132664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content