Complaint Review: Live Well Financial

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Reported By: Anonymous/ Disgusted — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
  • Live Well Financial
  • Category: Liars

Live Well Financial Mike Hild Scam Company Richmond, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: This is true

*UPDATE Employee: Honest Business Man

This company offered me a job and told me I needed to go to Richmond for training/ They told me repeatedly that they would reimburse me for my hotel stay, travel expenses, food, etc.  I paid for my hotel, cab fare, food and mileage out of my own pocket.  They even provided me their expense form, which I completed and returned with all receipts for my hotel stay, food, cab fare, etc.  Over 2 months later they still have not reimbursed me and 2 other employees that they owe money to.  The total reimbursement amount is over $600.  I have documented emails of them telling me they would "mail the check", that were "checking with HR", that they were "putting the check in the mail".  Over 2 months later, I still have no check from them.  I would not have taken the job if I would have known they were not going to reimburse me.  They did the same to 2 other employees that started employment the same time I did.  I have continued to email them about the status and now have received an email that HR will be contacting me about computer theft for their equipment that they sent me home with to work from home.

This company is a total scam, extremely unprofessional.  There are a ton of online complaints about other individuals that worked there and that are owed money.  Also, multiple complaints about their mortgage services that have put customers in horrible financial situations.  Stay away from this company!  They are probably about to shut down based on their significant drop in business volume and are getting money from anyone they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/live-well-financial/richmond-virginia-23219/live-well-financial-mike-hild-scam-company-richmond-virginia-806690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This is true

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

This company needs to be sued, not only for an ethical behavior but also racial discrimination. David Smiley and other managers instigated and managed employees to overprice in nickel and dime senior citizens without their knowledge. Offering on products in the 30 year fixed rates bait and switch and would manage you out of the company if you did not do whatever they told you to do, even if it was an ethical and bigotry towards other employees.

Honest Business Man

AUTHOR: Anonymous but Truthful - ()

I have worked for this company for some time and have been treated honestly and fairly in all my dealings. especially when Michael Hild was involved. Regarding expense reimbursements; always on time and as promised, as long as I seek approval in advance.

This is a good company with good leadership.