Report: #1197749

• Reported By: rjatlaw — Moorpark California
  • Living Spaces

Nationwide
    USA

Living Spaces Poor quality, extremely poor customer service, Panorama City Nationwide

Can you spell Rip Off store ? Living Spaces will try and sell you a "Premium" warranty which doesn't mean squat. I purchased sectional 9.15.2014, a motor failed within 14 days, and I'm still waiting for service. I was told they can't even schedule me for repair until 12.15.2014. The warranty people have been to my home twice already and still can't get my sectional fixed. They've scheduled a third appointment for 12.31.2014 but I don't hold out any hope for resolution because they're trying to repair the electronics wherein the problem is the sectional motor assembly is installed in the wrong location...it needs to be 3/8" closer to the switch.

And this is Living Spaces" "PREMIUM" warranty service. Living Spaces is a joke. I've cut up my store charge card and I will never ever shop their again. Join me and boycott them until they go out of business.

DO NOT SHOP HERE !  I purchased section and within 14 days a motor failed, and even though I purchased PREMIUM WARRANTY it doesn't mean squat. Purchased Day 1, failure Day 14, serviceman came Day 24, part ordered and delivered Day 60, but I can't get Living Spaces to either schedule a service date nor bring me a replacement piece over this "lemon" of the furniture. Service company (Living Spaces doesn't service it's own product) can't give me a repair date until after Dec. 15th. What a waste of a company. Don't let them rip you off too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2014 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/living-spaces/nationwide/living-spaces-poor-quality-extremely-poor-customer-service-panorama-city-nationwide-1197749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content