Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2017

• Reported By: James — Colorado springs Colorado United States of America
Loan Mart
Sacramento, California United States of America

Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I took out a car title loan from these people with a 24 month pay off time. I paid them off after 18 months and they said my title was lost in the mail. When I asked them to resend it they told me I had to go to the DMV and apply for a new one. I now reside in a different state and I cannot just go to the DMV and apply for a new title. These people are absolutely no help in this and they are contractually obligated to return the title to my vehicle. I am seriously thinking of filing a law suit against them for breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loan-mart/sacramento-california-/loan-mart-i-paid-off-a-car-title-loan-and-loan-mart-is-refusing-to-send-me-my-title-back-1005636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Mart