Complaint Review: Loan Max

• Loan Max
    109 Faun Lane, Apt I
    Lemoore, California
    USA

Loan Max Integrity Funding Took out a $300 loan in October of last uear. Have been forced to resign lpan agreement every other month since. I would get my loan paid down to only owing $100 and they tack on more fees making it impossible to repay what they want. Now only missing one payment, i got a letter stating they were going to take possession of my car. Never go tthrough this place if you need help. Heath Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Title Loans

In October of 2016 I needed money to help my sick mother with her bills. I went to Loan Max and was offered a $300 loan to be able to be paid in 60 days. Now, a year later, i am still paying this company over $80 a month. When I asked to pay off my loan I was told I stilled owed over $300 dollars. They keept tacking on fees and having me refiance without even recieving another loan. Presently I have only missed one payment, which was for August, and now they are telling me they are going to take my car. If you ever are in a financial bind and need help stay away from this company. They will make you sign a new agreement every 2 months just to tack on more fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2017 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loan-max/lemoore-california-93245/loan-max-integrity-funding-took-out-a-300-loan-in-october-of-last-uear-have-been-forced-1396268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Title Loans

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

You have a Title Loan, that is a loan secured by the Title of your car.  These are just about the worst type of loans you can get because they are High Interest and as you have found out if you miss even a single payment the company can(and often does) take your car.  These loans are for people who have destroyed their credit and could not get loans through any regular means.

These loans are meant to be "short term" loans and generally by the local law can only be written for a short time (30-90 days).  So yes, if you fail to pay off the loan in that time they will do a NEW loan, with the associated fees.

The only one ripping you off is YOU.  And you need top pay off this loan ASAP.  This means you need to put as much over the $80/month as you can.  As that $80 is only going to the Interest.  If you say you don't have an extra dime to spare then eventually this loan will get to the point where they will take your car.  But this is what you agreed to when you got the loan.