Complaint Review: Loan Modification Nation

• Reported By: orlando Florida
  • Loan Modification Nation
    7635 Ashley Park Court, Ste 503
    Orlando, Florida

Loan Modification Nation - Harold Stuart Jerauld SCAM SCAM SCAM, Company takes all your money and is never heard from him again ! Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: LOANMODIFICATIONNATION.ORG IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH STUART JERAULD

This company is a total scam !!! They take your money and you never hear from them again. Harold Stuart came to pick up my moey and then disappeared. My house is still in foreclosure and I Mr Jerauld keeps lying to me and saying "he's working on it".

If they call you and ask for money... DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY ! CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THEY ARE A SCAM!

Harold
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loan-modification-nation/orlando-florida-32835/loan-modification-nation-harold-stuart-jerauld-scam-scam-scam-company-takes-all-your-mo-394517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Rob - (USA)

TO ALL: I am the owner of only  loanmodificationnation.org, a website related to one of my businesses. I am not and have not been associated with Stuart Jerauld and his company LMN,LLC or (((REDACTED))). I have a great reputation with my own businesses and want the world to know that I am not associated with LMN,LLC and these individuals. The phone number is mine and the address is also. Neither related to LMN,LLC. I can prove it all, just call me. Someone that is not too happy with Stuart Jerauld and (((REDACTED))) reported this false accusation and included me for some unknown reason ?????. Mr Jerauld's phone number is 954-479-0066. Call him and ask him any questions you have. I am hopeful that they (Stuart) are doing the right thing, In fact I am sure they are. It is too bad that anyone for no valid reason can do this to anyone. THESE ARE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME AND MY WEBSITE!

Rob McDonald